Location: Serbia and Greece
Senior ASIC Digital Design Engineer
The ideal candidate will have following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE+ or equivalent degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in complex SoC design.
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- RTL Logic Design experience of Multi-Million Gate ASICs.
- Proficiency in Front End Tools and Methodologies.
- Experience with PCIe & RTL IP Integration.
- Experience with SOC Bus Protocols such as ARM AMBA; Bus Interfaces (AXI, AHB, APB), and/or OCP.
- Experience in authoring Micro-Architecture/Design Specifications and Converting them to Design.
- Perform Front End Integration tasks including: Lint, CDC, Synthesis, and ECO.
- Experience with Multiple Clock Domains and Asynchronous Interfaces.
- Experience in DFT Methodologies and Formal Verification Tools.
- Experienced in Synthesis Flows with Standard Libraries and different Process Nodes (e.g., 28nm, 22nm)
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl)
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)
- Knowledge of C/C++ language
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team working on the high-speed multi million gates IP and SoC design using VHDL and/or Verilog
- You will be responsible for RTL development, timing closure, synthesis, physical implementation and physical verification
- The position requires a close working with the different hardware and software engineering teams
- Company-sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops, and education
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Private health insurance
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Team building gatherings, traveling, and parties
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ sites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!