Location: Belgrade/Cuprija, Thessaloniki
Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution and verification sign off.
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications
What you’ll bring:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C/C++ and computer architecture
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN).
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- For all junior engineers there will be 4-6 months technical training. It will be organized in HDL DH premises, executed by senior engineer with teaching experience from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The training will be organized based on Cadence (Incisive/Xcelium, Genus, Innovus, Tempus) and Mentor (QuestaSim) EDA tools. During the training period, the junior engineers will not have other assignments and they will have fully paid salary.
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball ..
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- English classes
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Working in young and enthusiastic team