Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Involvement in all stages of complex ASIC / FPGA SoC design including functional specification development, microarchitecture development, RTL design, synthesis, equivalence checking, and timing sign off.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Basic knowledge of digital electronics
- Basic knowledge of ARM CPU System Architecture
- Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)).
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects using Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor Graphics EDA tools
- ASIC/FPGA SoC design experience using Verilog and VHDL
- In-depth knowledge of CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience with RTL development, synthesis, optimization and timing closure
- Experience in logic equivalence checking
- Experience in DFT/ATPG
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball …
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- English classes
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Working in young and enthusiastic team