Location: Belgrade/Cuprija, Thessaloniki
The ideal candidate will have following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Automatic or Telecommunications
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
The following skills will be a plus:
- Analog design experience
- Basic experience with state of the art analog design tools
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS and all steps in analog design flow
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team working on the implementation of advanced analog functions layout
- Layout, simulations and circuit design will be part of your daily tasks
The candidate must have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to fit into very focused group of people working on very complex product development.
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Additional private insurance
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to develop soft skills through series of trainings
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients sites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
Successful training completion and testing will be condition for candidates to join larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!