Location: Serbia and Greece
The ideal candidate will have following skills and background:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in embedded systems firmware development.
- Experience developing firmware for different microprocessors and with different tool chains including small footprint embedded systems preferred.
- Experience writing or designing firmware for USB communication protocol is must.
- Experience identifying hardware requirements based upon system firmware requirements a plus.
- Works with Engineers, Designers, Innovators, and other experts to architect and realize intent and experience design of embedded systems and solutions. Uses concept sketches, pseudo-code, engineering design/ideas, and other communication methods to assure clear understanding of technological capabilities and limitations.
- Understanding of embedded firmware architecture and system design.
- Proven strong understanding of software design processes, methodologies and approaches.
- Ability to support all phases of the product development cycle including architecture, design, development, debugging, documentation and validation.
- Experience developing firmware for systems using low power 32-bit micro-controllers.
- Experience writing or designing embedded low power management firmware.
- Demonstrated expertise in design of multitasking, event driven real time firmware using C and deep understanding of RTOS concepts.
- Excellent creativity, communication, presentation, troubleshooting, time-management and analytical skills are required.
- The successful candidate will have proven industry experience driving system architecture, from initial prototypes to production code.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for embedded firmware design of innovative products in AI market.
- This role will assist in the development of a robust firmware platform by designing efficient, testable, and scalable code that can execute across different hardware platforms.
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and teambuilding activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!