Apply before July 1st
Field/Domain: Enbedded Software
Duration: 6 weeks
Project: Low level firmware development on MCU board or SoC simulation environment.
The candidate will develop firmware on bare-metal embedded CPUs (in real or simulated SoCs).
- Setup the software build system and toolchain.
- Building a basic bare metal application from scratch.
- Controlling embedded peripherals.
- Integration of a Real Time Operating System.
- General understanding of computer architecture concepts.
- Familiarity with assembly language concepts.
- Knowledge of C language.
REQUIRED – English
– Payed internship
– No lock-in contract obligation
– Working in young and enthusiastic team
– Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world.